We all know a woman who cares for us no matter how many times we make mistakes. We know that one person who we can always count on. And we also know that woman who cooks the best food ever. EVER. And that woman is our mother, the one who carried us for 9 months, who suffered through all the pain and the excess weight. Now is a day to repay them for everything they have done for us. So here are 20 ideas on what you can do for your mother on Mother’s Day 2k15!
1. Cook them their favorite breakfast meal. And don’t forget the hot cocoa or coffee with some marshmallows sprinkled with love.
2. Buy them their favorite chocolate. Personally, my mom loves chocolate, and so why not satisfy their sweet tooth with that idea.
3. Write them a letter about all the things you are thankful for that they have done.
4. Sing them their favorite song. Even if you can’t sing it’s fine cause remember, it’s the thought that counts. 🙂
5. Do your chores today. A little help couldn’t kill, am i right? She does everything for you, so lend a hand and help clean the house.
6. Treat her to the spa.
7. Take her out to see a movie.
8. Take her out to her favorite restaurant.
9. Have a movie marathon of her favorite movies.
10. If you’re feeling musical, write her a song.
11. If you can dance, unlike me, then give her a special dance number.
12. Download all her favorite songs into her phone.
13. Throw her a surprise party with all her friends, and all the other moms.
14. Take her to the beach.
15. Arrange her a date with your dad in a special romantic setting.
16. Buy her a gift. May it be her favorite perfume or a simple organizer. She’ll definitely love it.
17. Don’t stress her out today. It’s her special day, so do everything in your will to keep her relaxed.
18. Love your siblings today and be nice to them. No mom wants to see their kids fighting.
19. Make a treasure hunt just for her including her favorite items and in the end zone, the whole family would be waiting.
20. Love her and respect her. Though this tip should not be just for today, but as well for the rest of your life.
Hope you guys like these ideas! Happy Mother’s Day to your mom, grandma, aunt, or other mother figures. 🙂