Since it’s the last day of 2015, i’ve decided to write a post about things i’ve learned throughout the year. I figured to share it here and maybe you guys learned some of the same things too.
1. Change is good. Whether its cutting your hair shorter or moving in a condo to be nearer to your college.
2. Family is everything.
3. Risks are necessary in life to have fun.
4. Like #3, it’s fun to go outside the box once in a while.
5. Time management is very important especially if you want good grades.
6. Your closest friends are the best people to go on adventures with.
7. It’s good to be open-minded. Whether its making new friends, listening to music or by being accepting to every kind of human you encounter.
8. During a concert, turn off your phone during at least one song and then close your eyes and just listen and feel the music.
9. Don’t dwell on the past, just learn from it and be in peace with it.
10. Everything happens for a reason.
’til next time! x see ya guys in 2016 🙂 🙂